ChrisOatley.com :: [link]
* How to avoid re-drawing your line art by using the Lasso, Transform & Warp Tools.
* Painterly techniques in Photoshop CS3.
* How to create an active, textural surface without over-working the painting.
* How to merge two separate styles into one.
* Why artists should spend more time in the early planning stages, before moving into the digital painting process.
My friend, Dani Jones honored me with the opportunity to be featured in the first collected print edition of her webcomic ‘My Sister, The Freak’. (Now available for pre-order at MySisterTheFreak.com)
Part one of three (2 and 3 coming soon)
Head to [link]
and subscribe to my Digital Painting Tips Newsletter and receive THREE sets of FREE custom Photoshop Brushes that I designed as well as exclusive Digital Painting content.
Comment & Share:
What did you think of part one? Did you learn anything? Do you have any additional techniques to share?